After thinking it over I have determined my head is all screwed up. Thankfully I have some good points too so that helps balance the scale a bit.
- I get terrible headaches. I am so sick of my head I could scream or just wish to pass out. I get sinus, tension, migraines, and normal headaches. I have maybe one or two days a week in which I am pain free. It sucks!
- I am blind. Well legally blind, but still I can see as well as someone who has a tee shirt on their head and is trying to look through the shirt. Ugh!
- I get that high pitch noise sound from electronic things it is annoying.
- I still get pimples, but at least it is not so often.
- I get dry lips too often and it mostly happens when I am stressed.
- I have gray hair.
- My teeth are a little yellow.
- I have anxiety and depression issues.
- For the most part I have a nice complexion (well that is what I have been told).
- I have thick dark pretty hair that I like.
- I am not completely blind my terrible eyesight makes it seem like I have eyes in the back of my head. I almost see as well behind me as in front.
- My teeth are strait.
- My face looks young. I have been told I look like I am 19 when I am actually 27.
- My face is kissable. Both my husband and my son like to give me kisses.
- My eyes look normal (you can’t tell I have bad vision).
- I can tell when the weather is changing due to the onset of a sinus headache.
- Due to my terrible headaches and walking into things because of my vision I have a high pain tolerance. Although if I could get my vision back and not have the headaches I would be fine with having a low tolerance. I am looking on the bright side right now though.
I guess the main thing is that I have had so many headaches lately that I feel as if it would be better if I was put into a coma. I am just thankful I have three wonderful people who live with me who are happy to see me every day. Even with a pounding head and only being able to lie on the couch.
PS: I am thankful for my crockpot. If not for that we wouldn’t have had dinner a few days this past week. My head hurt too much for me to stand.