Courtney tagged me for a meme so I will let you guys know a bit more about me:
1. What is your occupation? I am a massage therapist.
2. What color are your socks? I have black, white, and ones with butterflies. Butterflies are not a specific color but I think it counts.
3. What are you listening to right now? My screen reader repeat every letter I type.
4. What was the last thing you ate? I had Twizzlers rainbow twists. I have gone through four packs the past two weeks. I don’t know why I have been craving them.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can but I can’t see the road or the other cars. I guess I can but I don’t.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Neon purple I am not sure what the actuall color is called, but I can see all the different emotions I have mixed up in that color.
7. Last person you were on the phone with? Cullen, my husband
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Yes
9. Favorite Drink? A fruit smoothie
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I only really like sports on the radio. I can’t tell what is going on, on the TV. My favorite sport is baseball, but I like football parties.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I dyed it in middle school and I just highlighted it for the first time this week.
12. Pets? I have a guide dog, but she is living with my dad.
13. Favorite Food? Uh… Chocolate and potatoes but not together.
14. Last movie you watched? 101 Dalmatians with Gregory
15. Favorite day of the year? I will tell you at the end of the year
16. What do you do to vent anger? I cry, yell, and blog.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My legos
18. What is your favorite? Fall or Spring? Fall, because I have too many allergies in the spring.
19. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who it is from, but I guess mostly hugs.
20. What kind of pie? Oreo cream pie
21. Living arrangements? A two bedroom condo with Cullen and Gregory
22. When was the last time you cried? This past week.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Cullen’s clothes, shoes, my massage table, my massage chair, and more, but I am too lazy to get up and check.
24. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are tagging? I don’t really feel much like tagging right now, but I believe Violet is the longest blogging buddy I have.
25. The friend that you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging? Like I said I don’t feel like tagging, but my newest commenter is Jozet at Halushki.
26. Favorite smell? New bicycle tires
27. What inspires you? This is the hardest question. I guess the need to be happy. Happiness is what I try to achieve every day.
28. What are you afraid of? People, but I love people too.
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese and all the toppings
30. Favorite cat breed? I don’t know any cat breeds, but I pick lion because my son loves to roar.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? I have two different key rings, but the one I take with me everywhere has three. One key to the building and two of the same key to the door. I have two just incase I need to give someone a key.
32. How many years at your current job? four months
33. Favorite day of the week? Monday, because it is my second day off and I am finally relaxed by then.
34. How many provinces have you lived in? None.
35. How many countries have you been to? 9 countries USA, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Holland, Poland, Canada, Bahamas
I'm going to tag:
I am not going to tag. I am going to sit right here on my ass (yes I said ass) and be lazy.
Please forgive my language. I just finished a week of work and the heel of my foot hurts. I am so happy I have tomorrow and Monday off. YEA!